An approach that integrates positive, accurate and motivational worldview (Islam) and a good understanding of the laws of learning (Islamic and modern psychology) to direct ourselves and others towards excellence.
3 easy steps of Khalifah Method
- Focus on the fact that we are Khalifah of Allah and instill deeply into our consciousness a strong desire to carry out the three responsibilities of Khalifah.
- Be rewarding for every positive thing done or negative thing avoided.
- Set firm guidelines for acceptable behavior and enforce these limits consistently with kind discipline (this means without harshness) which is the Sunnah of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
3 responsibilities of Khalifah of Allah
- Make ourselves good
- Help others become good
- Keep the physical world good, clean and beautiful for Allah.
Foundation knowledge of Khalifah Method
- Worldview and understanding the concept of Khalifah
- Laws of learning (Personality construct, inner speech and shaping)
- Directed positive influence (concept of reward and punishment)